LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN LANDSCAPING
- Proudly providing low-maintenance garden landscaping solutions in London, Ontario -
Low Care Plants
Beautiful low maintenance
The plant material is the deciding factor in how easy your landscaping will be to care for. You will still be able to achieve a great-looking garden while choosing low-maintenance plant material.
From flowering shrubs to seasonal perennials, there is a wide range of low-maintenance landscaping plants available that we can incorporate into our landscape designs.
A low-maintenance landscaping isn’t about sacrificing what makes a garden beautiful–it’s about being smart with your garden layout and carefully choosing the plantings.
Adding Natural Stone
Textures & Colours
Including natural stone in your landscaping helps create a space that feels inviting, natural, and elegant.
Whether it’s the use of armour stone rockery in the low-maintenance garden, a square-cut flagstone sitting area or multi-coloured river stone along a garden’s edge, there are several ways to bring these element into a landscape project.
Our landscape design consultations are a great way to share ideas with a professional designer when planning your low-maintenance landscape.
Our Top 5 Low-maintenance Plants
Below is a list of our top 5 favorite low-maintenance plants. If you would like help to pick a plant specifically for your property, please contact us and we’d love to help.
- Stella d’ oro Daylilly – Beautiful re-blooming yellow flowers throughout summer.
- Karl Foerster Grass – Golden brown tops with rich green leaves. Narrow growth.
- Hydrangeas – A great selection of wonderful blooms throughout summer.
- Threadleaf False Cypress – A showy, green-gold colour throughout the year.
- Dwarf Burning Bush – Lush green during the summer & bright red leaves in the fall.
Have Us Out For A Low-Maintenance Garden Quote
Request a landscaping quote using the form below, or call us at (519) 805-2912
Be The First To Get Promotions
& Blog Updates!
What Our Clients Say
Front Yard LandscapingLana R. - London, Ontario
Limestone with Garden PlantingsSusan B. - London, Ontario
Our Landscaping Blog
Need Help With Your Landscaping? Call Today!
Our Design & Install Team Is Ready For Your Landscape Project