- Landscaping jobs in London, Ontario. Growing great leaders -
Landscape Maintenance & Enhancement Manager
Starting Wage: $42,000 – 52,000 yr
Are you tired of stressful, overworked & unorganized workdays? We were too! Welcome to SimpliScapes, serving London & Surrounding areas.
SimpliScapes needs an energetic Landscape Maintenance & Enhancement Manager with experience in landscaping.
- Company vehicle with paid fuel & insurance.
- Company paid iphone 13.
- Employee benefits available after 3 months.
- Fast growing company with you career growth the focus.
- Office/Shop conveniently located in south London off Exeter Road.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to the Landscape teams; ensuring high levels of team productivity and engagement
- Ensure all work is properly delegated
- Ensure quality standards are met; leading to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Set project priorities, establish timelines and adjust as required to ensure project and tasks are completed on budget and on schedule
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with customers
- Prepare reports such as job costing
- Ensure compliance with SimpliScapes policies and procedures including health & safety.
- Project scheduling & keeping clients updated
- Complete hands-on landscape work as required with teams and to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency on each project.
- Other duties within the scope and spirit of the role as assigned by management
- 3+ year installation experience in Landscape Maintenance.
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Must be comfortable and proficient with using computers, software and mobile applications
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Steel toe work boots
- Effective leadership skills.
- A strong focus on operations and business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people in a tactful, diplomatic, and professional way at all times.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage work load
- Superior ability to plan, organize and effectively present ideas and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills